Thursday, December 3, 2009

An Italian Renaissance

I took a class last quarter at OSU about the Italian Renaissance. I think I must have written the word at least 200 times a week. and yet as I sit on my balcony this morning I still didnt think I know how to spell it. Spelling = not my best quality.

I just finished packing for Milan. I like calling in Milano cause it reminds me of Milano cookies and how Jane would bring them in her lunch everyday in high school and if we got lucky she wouldnt want them.

I think everyone back home will be excited to know that I am finally wearing semiwinter clothing. I am in Uggs and a sweater. Im preparing my feet for these new thing called closed toed shoes. They havent been inside a shoe since May so I feel like it may take them some time to adjust.

I feel like a new me, but at the same time, an old me. I feel like I am having my own little Renaissance. It is spectacular. I will update on Monday when I return from the land of Gnocchi, pizza and vino.

No comments:

Post a Comment