Thursday, October 8, 2009

im really happy

there is this thing inside of me. a freakout, an excitement. i havent felt it in a long time. im just so excited. i feel european maybe. or high or just so excited.
and i keep talking to people at school and its making me realize how much i love osu. i forget sometimes, you know? i remember those days of rain waiting for the bus on 15th getting soaked and annoyed. and those nights when its so dark early and i have tons of homework and then molly wakes me at 945 vacuuming. but i keep thinking about my big lovely house and phils cooking even and lior and zaas and everyone and cuddling in bed and napping on the couch in the tvroom. and taking the remote to chapter and explaining its use because people dont get it. and im typing all these things that used to annoying me slightly and now im just laughing because i really love them.
and im so excited for santorini this weekend. im reading the giver. i never read that, did you know? which is weird cause i think its very up my alley. im typing really fast.
im just excited about life and my travels and my moleskin and the hilarity that is melissa jayna and i.
i made potatos last night and now my hands smell like garlic (jayna i used your garlic btw) and i have a zit that is crazy annoying.

1 comment: